Friday, June 24, 2011

FLOAT : A NEW EXPERIENCE


Tonight I experienced something that i've never before. I could not understand it, but it was kind of divine and something too powerful. I Was sitting alone under the open sky, watching the stars above. My dog was sitting near me, making sounds of her presence, which were kinda bothering me. I just wanted to be left all alone. Just alone, not a soul, not a sound to disturb me. I just didn't want to be disturbed at all. So I sent her away. Then i don't know when while watching the stars above i drifted, my eyes rolled up. I was inside my head, watching  the darkness towards the centre of my forehead. I could feel everything around me, the distant sound of a barking dog, the sound of wind flowing through the forest, the sounds of night, and the silence of the night too. For some reason, I had been emotionally disturbed in the evening, just few hours before I had settled here.
That emotional disturbance had created a lot of energy inside me, which was pulling me in all directions now. I started travelling inside my body and I felt being pulled in all directions. There was chaos inside me. But I was floating inside my body, travelling through it like air. I cant really describe the feeling. Just then, while travelling inside my body with all those forces pulling me around, causing a turmoil inside, I finally landed back at the center of my forehead. Then...there was silence, something had happened..everything went quite..that turmoil just vanished..those forces vanished..there was just silence, peace, n quite...i was settled..and i was free..i was calm..i was floating..Just then there was a flash, a bright, very bright flash of light. It vanished ever before I could see it. I cant describe it. It was nothing like i've ever seen before. I kept looking for it in darkness, but could not find it again. I was kind of getting desperate. Slowly I gave up looking for it. Right then, it happened again! I desperately tried to hold on to it. But it again disappeared before I could really observe it well. These bright flashes of light were not the kinds which, hurt your eyes in darkness. They were infact so soothing, you just wanted them to last forever. They had this gravitation pull about them, that made you kind of let go of everything and just get sucked into them. I have no idea what exactly it was, or why did it happen.
Moments later I was back in that darkness...and then slowly I felt as if I had started rising from where I was sitting. I felt the beans of my bean bag move...I was becoming as light as air. I started travelling up, I started listening to my breathing, it was so shallow, I wondered if I was even breathing. I was travelling upwards, I don't know where. It was just up, towards the back of my head, it was just pulling me up and I just wanted to go with it. It was freeing me, I was going, leaving..I don't know where to. It was all too beautiful, I thought I was dying, leaving my body and I wanted to go and just let go. But somewhere while rising up, I hit a ceiling. It was like a balloon left inside a room. The balloon can rise up to the roof, but it can not break through it. I tried a lot to break through, but something wont let go. May be it was not my time to leave my body as yet. May be it was something else. Maybe the whole thing was a dream. Since I could not break free from that threshold, I started travelling horizontally in space. I for some reason, went and sat on top of the highest mountain that I had ever seen. I was alone there, there were clouds below me. I could see the peaks all around me, although much lower than the place I was sitting at. There was no sound, no wind, nothing at all. Nothing seemed to move, there was no sign of life or even the feeling of being alive. It was kind of a complete vaccum. I have no recollection of how long I sat there, or how I returned from that place. But when I came to my senses and checked my watch, it was 2 am. It had been three hours! I was feeling so light and relaxed, like I had never felt before. Every pore of my body felt as if was breathing freely. My head was so light and so was my body. There was no more turmoil inside me, no more pressure, no more forces pulling me apart. I was just so much at peace with myself.

But I was confused. I had no idea about what had happened to me. So like all the times when you are looking for answers these days, what do you do? You Google it! Yes that exactly what I did!  I googled, about chakras, and the energy inside us and I found out that what I had experienced, did actually exist! Others have also experienced it. There was mention of reiki somewhere. I had heard the name, but never knew what it was. I guess what I had experienced, was somewhat related to it. I am still trying figure out this whole thing.

I also discovered something during this journey within me, the reason for being alive. I don't know if it is true or not, but i just realized it, while I was travelling freely. I feel that the Earth has a pull inside it, which pulls everything towards it, just the same gravitational pull. We remain held by that force, this force just binds us to the earth. No matter how hard we try to breakfree, we are not able to unless the earth is ready to let go of us. But I could not figure out that when does the earth decides to let us go. I strongly feel that when it does, we die. Some go fast, some suffer and go slowly. But everyone is released sooner or later by the earth. I could not figure out why different ways of this release. I tried hard to figure it out but could not. But I was pretty clear about this earth and its forces and how it keeps us pulled down, just like stones lying on the ground. No matter how hard we try, we just stay on the surface, bound to it, untill the earth decides to release us. What decides that time of release, I am not aware of. But yes once we are released, we are light, we float and its beautiful. There is a transition phase. Maybe there is another world, another plain, another dimension that we travel to. But we do go to another level, another place and another time. It was all just beautiful thats all I can say. Too powerful. I am  really not crazy, though I might sound so. However the fact remains that, I somehow experienced everything that I have tried to put down in words. It remains one of the most powerful things I have ever experienced in my life so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...